Hunter’s Autism Specials
Founded by Chad and Amy Kleis soon after their son, Hunter, was diagnosed with Autism in 2008. Since then, the Kleises have focused on increasing inclusion and acceptance between those with Autism and their families and communities. We help families find and access a calendar of Autism-friendly programs, events, and relevant resources.
Together we are establishing a wide variety of healthy community partnerships.
Our foundation consistently provides programs that address immediate social and treatment needs for families living with Autism.
Families also have access to tools and resources to create secure financial futures and address long-term family and estate planning.
We are Making a Difference
- Creating a caring and accepting environment during all our sponsored events.
- Showing our support and raising awareness by proudly raising our U.S.A.utism flag.
- Furthering our cause through Hunter’s Spectrum of Hope live radio show that broadcasts every Thursday at 4 p.m. cst on KVGI.com.
Understanding the Impact of Autism
- Autism costs each family an average of $60,000 every year.
- Autism now affects 1 in 45 children and 1 in 4 boys.
- There is no means of medial detection or cure for Autism
- Due to the costs, and personal concerns 87% of families living with Autism do not attempt public activities.
- Autism is one of the fastest-growing developmental disorders in the U.S.